FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
News from Progress Michigan
November 30, 2022
Contact: Sam Inglot, firstname.lastname@example.org
Progress Michigan Demands Answers from Incoming Lawmaker Regarding January 6th Insurrection
Michiganders deserve answers after new evidence appears to show Representative-elect Neil Friske attending January 6th insurrection
MICHIGAN – Progress Michigan has unearthed evidence that appears to show Michigan State Representative-elect Neil Friske attending the January 6th insurrection.
“The insurrection was one of the darkest days for our country I’ve ever witnessed. Domestic terrorists attacking the seat of our government to try and prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a secure and well-run election,” said Lonnie Scott, executive director at Progress Michigan. “The people of Michigan deserve to have a full accounting of Friske’s activities on that day and with this new evidence we have unearthed, we’re demanding answers.”
This evidence raises numerous questions including:
- Does Friske confirm or deny it is him in this video?
- If he claims it is not him, how does he explain his sister in law’s Facebook post?
- What was he doing at the US Capitol on January 6th, 2021?
- What were his actions that day? Specifically, did he enter the Capitol building and if so, what did he do once inside?
- Did he and does he still support the efforts of insurrectionists to overturn the 2020 election on that day?
- What does he have to say about the violence committed by insurrectionists on that day?
Below is the evidence Progress Michigan has found:
Wendy Friske, the wife of Neil’s brother Richard, posted the below on Facebook which appears to indicate that Neil was in fact in attendance at the insurrection.
Below you will find screenshots from a video which can be found here.